Welcome to AoM’s 12 Days of Christmas! We’ve partnered with Huckberry to bring you 12 straight days of awesome gift guides and giveaways. Each day will feature 10 gift ideas around a theme, as well as a giveaway. The giveaways will run until midnight, and the winner will get to choose any item of their choice (up to $500 in value) from all of Huckberry’s offerings.
Whether you’re a hiker, camper, climber, or paddler, the great outdoors calls to each and every one of us, albeit in different ways. No matter your flavor, these 10 gifts for the outdoorsman are sure to please. You can find more picks for nature lovers and explorers here.
The 12 Days of Christmas: Gifts for the Outdoorsman
1. Flint and Tinder Trucker Jacket. Made with waxed, weather-resistant sailcloth, this trucker jacket is soft right out of the box, and can be worn with just a tee underneath since it’s fully lined with soft cotton flannel. Perfect for unpredictable, fast-changing environs where you’re regularly adding and subtracting layers.
2. Proof Rover Pant. Cut in a classic tailored fit, but constructed like a work pant, the Rovers have a gusseted crotch for extra mobility. Add in a breathable canvas material, and you’ve got a pair of pants for every kind of terrain and environment.
3. XTRATUF Deck Boot. These 100% waterproof boots are tough enough to keep you dry no matter the weather. A chevron design on the sole keeps the boots grippy in the most hazardous conditions, and as a handy little bonus, the easy pull tabs make ’em a breeze to get on and off.
4. Naglev Unico Hiker. The Unico combines the support of a hiking boot with the agility of a trail runner, all wrapped up in a clean, simple, minimalist design. Features speed cable laces, an interior wool sock liner, and water-resistant construction.
5. Yeti GoBox. Yeti has taken the famed durability of their cooler and put it into the form of a storage and travel container. The GoBox is 100% waterproof and dustproof and can take an insane beating. Perfect for camping, fishing, and any other activity requiring a durable container.
6. Rumpl Puffy Blanket. Rumpl blankets use the same technical materials found in premium sleeping bags and puffy jackets. That means they’re super comfy, ultra-warm, and crazy lightweight.
7. BioLite Headlamp. Features a rechargeable battery for up to 40 hours of battery life, a slim design that doesn’t bounce when you move, and a padded, sweat-wicking band for supreme comfort. Ideal for camping, low-light running, and/or emergency situations.
8. Give’r 4 Season Gloves. Heavy-duty, waterproof, and insulated, these bad boys are built to withstand anything, from grabbing a burning log out of a fire to ice fishing in below-zero temps. In an exclusive chestnut color for Huckberry.
9. Barebones Cast Iron Skillet. Every camp kit needs a cast iron skillet. The cookware from Barebones is ergonomically designed, triple-sanded for a smooth finish, and pre-seasoned so you can start cooking on it immediately.
10. Mystery Ranch Urban Assault Pack. Inspired by military assault rucksacks, this bag represents the epitome of clean, functional design. What makes it truly unique is the 3-ZIP closure that makes everything easily accessible no matter what kind of load is being carried.
Any item available on Huckberry (up to $500).
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget! You have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is 11:59 p.m. (Central Time), December 6th, 2019.