Last year I had Duana Welch on the podcast to discuss her book Love Factually and we discussed what science says about what women find attractive in men, what to do on a first date, and how to nurture a strong, lasting relationship. We received a lot of great feedback from that episode, so I wanted to bring Duana back on the show. This time, however, we dig into what the science has to say about when romance goes bad. We talk about why men and women cheat and how to prevent it, how porn affects relationships, and the best way to break up with someone when the relationship goes sour.
- Why men and women are unfaithful in a relationship
- Can men and women “just be friends?”
- What a man should do if he’s unfaithful
- How to “affair-proof” your marriage
- How porn hurts relationships
- How do you know when it’s time to end a relationship
- The script to use when you need to break up with somebody
- And much more!
Listen to the Podcast! (And don’t forget to leave us a review!)
Last updated: November 29, 2017