The finalists have been selected and now it’s up to YOU to decide who will the be 2008 Art of Manliness Man of the Year. While the winner won’t be a spokesman for Old Spice, they will receive receive $2,000 in cash and a manly gift basket of assorted Old Spice products. Each of the ten finalists will receive Old Spice products as well.
- Looks out for and is loyal to his friends and family.
- Does the right thing, even when it’s not convenient.
- Is proficient in the manly arts.
- Serves and gives back to his community.
- Sacrifices for the good of others.
- Works hard and never complains.
- Has a confident swagger, but isn’t a pompous jerk.
- Has a sense of humor but doesn’t cut people down.
- Embraces instead of shirks responsibility
Voting is open until December 14, so vote today!
Click on the image of the finalist to read their bio and their story of manliness.