Campbell Walker is an illustrator, animator, podcaster, and YouTuber, as well as the author of Your Head is a Houseboat: A Chaotic Guide to Mental Clarity. Today on the show, Cam shares how journaling transformed his life and what it can do for yours. We discuss why it’s helpful to do a journaling brain dump and how to then move beyond that to incorporate different
Resources Related to the Episode
- Campbell’s Video: The Journaling Techniques That Changed My Life
- Campbell’s Video: I Replaced Social Media With Micro-Journaling for 1 Year
- AoM Article: The Right and Wrong Way to Journal
- AoM Article: Why I Stopped Journaling
- AoM Article: 30 Days to a Better Man Day 8 — Start a Journal
- AoM Article: Jumpstart Your Journaling — A 31-Day Challenge
- AoM Article: 31 Journaling Prompts for Building Greater Self-Reliance
- AoM Article: Quit Catastrophizing
- AoM Podcast #387: Think Like a Poker Player to Make Better Decisions (With Annie Duke)
Connect With Campbell Walker (AKA “Struthless”)
Listen to the Podcast! (And don’t forget to leave us a review!)
Listen to the episode on a separate page.
Subscribe to the podcast in the media player of your choice.
Listen ad-free on Stitcher Premium; get a free month when you use code “manliness” at checkout.
Click here to see a full list of our podcast sponsors