Welcome to AoM’s 12 Days of Christmas! We’ve partnered with Huckberry to bring you 12 straight days of awesome gift guides and giveaways. Each day will feature 10 gift ideas around a theme, as well as a giveaway. The giveaways will run until midnight, and the winner will get to choose any item of their choice (up to $500 in value) from all of Huckberry’s offerings.
When you buy something made in the good ol’ USA, you know you’re not only getting a quality item that’s built to last, you’re also supporting jobs here at home. For the man who appreciates American craftsmanship, here are 10 highlights from Huckberry that are Made in the USA. And be sure to check out Brett’s wishlist for even more picks.
The 12 Days of Christmas: Made in the USA
1. DMOS Packable Shovel. Weighing in at 3.5 pounds, this packable shovel is collapsible, portable, and strong enough for the toughest jobs.
2. Sante Fe Stoneworks Knife. The handsome handle is made from polished ironwood and features a beautiful turquoise inlay. But this knife isn’t just good-looking; the Japanese-sourced Damascus blade is crafted with 16 layers of stainless steel and will hold up to any kind of abuse you put it through.
3. Danner Mountain Pass. Full-grain leather upper, Vibram outsole — you know the details on these famed boots. Now, though, you can get them in this colorway made exclusively for Huckberry and inspired by the high mountain passes of the Cascade Range.
4. Southern Lights Lamp. Add industrial charm to any home or office. This beautifully rustic lamp is composed of a vintage-style socket, cream cloth-covered cord, and an inline switch. It is a great way to show off an exposed filament Edison-style bulb.
5. Flint and Tinder Cool Chinos. In warm weather, the last thing you want to slip on is a pair of heavy pants. Luckily, these chinos are cut from a lightweight, breathable fabric that feels like AC for your legs. While the temps may be chilly now, it’s always good to think ahead!
6. Flint and Tinder Boxer Brief. The softest underwear money can buy, with a custom-woven waistband that’s ultra-comfortable and keeps these drawers up where they belong.
7. OtterBox Cooler. Known more for their legendary, ultra-durable phone cases, OtterBox also makes a mean cooler. With two inches of refrigerating insulation, your ice and drinks will stay cool for up to two weeks. Seriously.
8. Red Wing Heritage Belt. The same USA-made durability you’ve come to expect from their boots — now in a rugged-meets-refined belt. Built from premium full-grain leather and crafted with a classic, can’t-miss design.
9. Rancourt Wolf Boot. Each boot from Rancourt is made by hand, and has been for over 50 years. This version, available exclusively on Huckberry, features a resoleable Blake welt. There’s a lot of leather boots out there; this one stands out.
10. Flint and Tinder Flannel. F&T isn’t re-inventing the flannel wheel, but they sure are improving it. This thing is double brushed for maximum softness and features a back pleat for extra range of motion.
Any item available on Huckberry (up to $500).
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget! You have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is 11:59 p.m. (Central Time), December 8th, 2019.