2.5 million weddings are projected to take place this year in the United States — the most weddings this country has seen in almost 40 years. After postponing their ceremonies during the pandemic, many couples are finally tying the knot.
Whether you’re set to walk down the aisle, or you’ll be attending the ceremonies of family and friends who are, we’ve published a bunch of articles over the years that can help you navigate one of life’s most singular events. Below you’ll find our wedding-related resources broken down by your role in the proceedings; from the duties you have responsibility for, to how to dress to show your respect for the occasion, we’ve got you covered.
For the Groom
- The Complete Guide to Being a Groom
- How to Pick the Perfect Men’s Wedding Ring
- 20 Classic and Unique Groomsmen Gift Ideas
- A Guide to Writing Thank You Notes
For Groomsmen/Best Man/Ushers
- How to Throw a Classy Bachelor Party
- The Duties of the Best Man
- 10 Steps to Giving the Best, Best Man Speech
- The Ins and Outs of Being a Wedding Usher