Welcome to AoM’s 12 Days of Christmas! We’ve partnered with Huckberry to bring you 12 straight days of awesome gift guides and giveaways. Each day will feature a different Huckberry shop with 10 gift ideas, as well as a giveaway. The giveaways will run until 12pm CT the next day, and the winner will get to choose an item of their choice from that day’s featured shop.
If you’re trying to do your Christmas shopping without blowing out your budget, you’re likely looking for gifts that come in under $50. Keeping under that number, while still getting an interesting, quality item, can be a hard task, though. Below you’ll find 10 ideas from Huckberry’s Gifts Under $50 Shop that will make it easy.
The 12 Days of Christmas: Gifts Under $50
1. Rustico Writer’s Log. Having a handsome, leather-covered notebook to whip out when you need to write something down is a great excuse to not pull out your phone. And that’s something we could all use more of. This refillable notebook is handmade right here in the USA.
2. Bond Travel Dopp Kit. All travelers and adventurers have at least one thing in common: the need for solid, dependable gear. This Dopp is made with tear-resistant nylon and double-stitched zippers, and dual compartments keep everything organized. Bonus: comes with a lifetime guarantee.
3. Huckberry Explorer’s Mug. A durable drinking vessel inspired by classic camp mug designs. Enamel construction means it’ll hold up perfectly during all your adventuring. Holds a hefty 16oz.
4. Pappy Barrel-Aged Syrup. The folks over at Pappy van Winkle’s (maker of superb bourbon) tapped Bissell Maple Farm in Ohio for some of their pure, American-made maple syrup to age in retired Pappy bourbon barrels. The result is a one-of-a-kind syrup bursting with flavors of vanilla, butter, oak, and, of course, bourbon.
5. Stanley One-Hand Vacuum Thermos. Thermoses can be a dime a dozen. Unless they’re Stanley brand. This sucker will be the only traveling thermos you’ll ever need. Made with stainless steel and keeps your beverages hotter/colder for longer. Designed for opening/closing with one hand, making it ultra convenient.
6. Flint and Tinder Supima Tee. Made from 100% Supima cotton, which has stronger yet softer fibers than regular cotton. The softest, best-fitting casual shirts you’ve ever worn. Made in the USA.
7. Whiskey Peaks — Half Dome Set. A handsome set of two hand-blown whiskey glasses made from premium lead-free crystal. Featuring a raised topographic impression of one of America’s most iconic mountains: Yosemite’s Half Dome.
8. Woolrich Fleece Slipper. With its sleek design and low profile, these slippers won’t get in the way of any working or lounging around the house. Fleece lined for extra warmth and comfort; rubber-soled for quick trips outside to grab the newspaper.
9. Douk Douk Knife. A French-made pocket knife with a carbon steel blade and simple folding construction. Originally built for the working man and used for decades by the French army and Foreign Legion, this sturdy, no-frills knife has rightfully earned its legendary status amongst knife collectors and connoisseurs.
10. Arcade Adventure Belt. The ultimate travel and adventure belt. The lightweight polymer buckle is durable as all get out and breezes through TSA checkpoints. Made with stretchy elastic, this belt will go anywhere you can, and can even be thrown in the wash afterwards.
Any item available in Huckberry’s Gifts Under $50 Shop.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget! You have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is 12pm tomorrow (Central Time), December 2nd, 2018.