In this episode I talk to fitness expert, bodybuilder, and business consultant John Romaniello about his book Man 2.0: Engineering the Alpha. If you haven’t already, check out the guest post John wrote for us last year on the Hero’s Journey.
- How John went from the chubby 8th grader who’d rather play Dungeons and Dragons than sports, to being on Arnold Schwarzenegger’s advisory board (John still plays D&D too!).
- How John defines “alpha” in his book, Man 2.o.
- How Joseph Campbell’s Hero’s Journey can help you become a better man.
- Why hormone optimization is so important to your fitness and health.
- How intermittent fasting can help you get leaner AND stronger.
- How eating 14,000 calories of ice cream in one sitting can help you lose fat.
- Ways to increase testosterone.
- Why being dogmatic when it comes to fitness is stupid.
- And much more!
Just so you know, John uses some salty language in this podcast. So it’s not a good choice for listening to with your kids, or if you don’t like profanity yourself.
Listen to the Podcast!
Listen to the episode on a separate page.