The Art of Manliness Podcast Episode #6: Man Stories With Zeke Smith

by Brett on October 27, 2009 · 6 comments

in Podcast

10149924
Welcome back to another episode of The Art of Manliness podcast. This week we return to our series called “Man Stories” where we interview an Art of Manliness reader and get his personal perspective on manliness. Our guest this week is Zeke Smith. Zeke is an American living in England while his wife pursues her masters at the University of Manchester. Thanks for talking to us Zeke!

Editor’s Note: I had some problems with the sound on this episode. I apologize for the quality. I hope to have the recording problem remedied next week.

Listen to the Podcast!

Other ways to listen to the Art of Manliness Podcast:
Listen to this episode on a separate page
Subscribe via iTunes (Join over 35,000 subscribers!)

1 Zeke October 27, 2009 at 11:25 am

Appreciate the interview Brett! Next time lets talk about less emotionally heavy material and focus on other manly topics such as shaving, scratching, and the hardest time you’ve ever been hit in the groin!
(Kidding aside, enjoyed the interview – thanks.)

2 Chris October 28, 2009 at 4:20 pm

Enjoying the podcasts – keep up the good work!

Good to hear from someone else in Manchester too.

Keep it manly chaps.

3 Van Edwards October 29, 2009 at 7:59 am

Good podcast. Zeke, I appreciate your admiration for the men of the Bible and your pursuit of “godly manhood”. I firmly believe manliness starts with acknowledging who your Creator is and recognizing your own faults and weaknesses. Good show, man.

4 Nathan Gilmer December 8, 2009 at 11:04 am

This one is my favorite so far. I am also a Christian and believe that the Bible does provide a great road map for what it means to be a true man.
I also really appreciated his honesty in saying where his dad messed up. That is a hard thing for us to talk about sometime.
Great interview Zeke.

5 Andy Miles February 9, 2010 at 9:43 pm

No eye rolls here. Faith is the ingredient that helps men overcome fear and follow in the path God has set before them.

6 Hamza October 27, 2013 at 7:33 am

As someone else from Manchester, I agree with you. I mean I’m Muslim but yeah I think godly manliness is important.