It’s that time of year again, when we share our top men’s gift ideas from Huckberry. It’s hard to go wrong with getting family members and friends any of the items featured above, and if you need even more options, check out Huckberry’s entire holiday shop, as well as their section dedicated to stocking stuffers.
1. Flint and Tinder Flannel-Lined Waxed Trucker Jacket. The most iconic of Flint and Tinder’s offerings, every man needs this trucker jacket. Made in the USA of water-resistant waxed canvas, this jacket is rugged, handsome as heck, and comfortable to boot — it’s fully lined with soft flannel material, which makes it feel great even when you’re only wearing a t-shirt underneath.
2. Mystery Ranch Catalyst Daily Carry Backpack. I love the packs from Mystery Ranch. The unique 3-ZIP closure gives you easy access to your stuff, well-designed pockets keep your gear organized, and a durable build ensures it will stand up to everything your traveling and adventuring can throw at it.
3. Give’r 4 Season Gloves. We’ve recommended these gloves many a time, as they’re just the best gloves around (and the last you’ll ever need). They boast warmth, durability, handsome good looks, and the versatility to handle a variety of tasks throughout the year.
4. LomoApparat 21mm Wide-Angle Camera. We’ve talked about the revenge of the analog on the podcast. There are some great things about digital tech, but sometimes you want something a little more old school and tangible. Enter the LomoApparat 21mm Wide-Angle Camera. It uses any 35mm film and has a wide 21mm lens, making it perfect to capture panoramas and group shots. Relive the wondrous feeling of not knowing right away how your snapshots will turn out.
5. Zilker Cowboy Belt. I’ve been looking for a good new belt for a while now, and finally found it with this beaut. It’s got a great look and is well crafted. Made from Argentine leather and finished with blue and white hand-stitched nylon thread, the Cowboy Belt uses top-notch materials that will only look better with age.
6. Flint and Tinder Speckled Merino Wool Crewneck Sweater. Once you discover how soft, breathable, and comfortable good merino wool sweaters can be, you’ll want to wear them as often as sweatshirts, with significantly more stylish results. This Flint and Tinder sweater can become a wintertime workhorse and is the wardrobe staple you need.
7. Nordic Pocket Saw. When camping, I often wish I had a tool to break down larger logs into smaller firewood. A hatchet would be handy, but this pocket saw is a lot lighter and more compact. The carbon steel chain and the nylon handles work together to provide the raw power to saw through even the toughest logs, all in a package that’s about the size of a wallet.
8. Filson Dryden Ballistic Nylon Briefcase. Overbuilt with Filson’s high-quality construction, made with the finest materials, and constructed with a laptop sleeve and handy pockets to keep all your belongings well-organized, this durable briefcase will ensure you arrive at work ready to rock for many years to come.
9. Atech Innovation 5-In-1 Keychain Multi-Tool Pen. I’m a sucker for things that combine multiple tools into one thing. This multi-tool includes five — ballpoint pen, stylus, ruler, Phillips screwdriver, and flat-head screwdriver — and fits onto your keychain for easy everyday carry.
10. Proof Rover Pant. These versatile pants look good as everyday casual wear, while also being adaptable for any adventure you find yourself on. They’re durable, breathable, and moisture-wicking and include a gusseted crotch for extra mobility.
11. Oyster Performance Cooler. The technology packed into this lightweight, slick-looking aluminum cooler makes it 6X more effective than high-end polyurethane varieties. It’s chilled with thermal ice packs — no ice required.
12. Timex Ironman x The James Brand Watch. Colorful and comfortable, this limited-edition Timex watch is perfect for the fella who doesn’t need the overloaded whiz-bang features of high-tech sports watches and is looking for a simple timepiece that gets the essential functions done.
13. Hoto Tools Smart Laser Measure. As an alternative to wrangling a traditional measuring tape, try this digital tool. The Smart Laser Measure offers two highly accurate precision-measuring modes for measuring medium-range distances. It’s also available in a Pro edition that offers more features and a longer measuring capability.
14. HB x XTRATUF Deck Boots. 100% waterproof men’s rain boots for traversing the wettest conditions. Their signature chevron sole will help you keep your footing when the landscape is slick, and a moisture-wicking lining will keep your dogs cool and dry all day long.
15. Benchmade Redoubt EDC Pocket Knife. I love Benchmade knives, and this is a particularly sweet one. Made in the USA and designed for utility and self-defense, this knife sports a blade crafted from super high-quality stainless steel and a rubber grip handle for no-slip action. With a slender profile to boot, it’s a can’t-miss edition to your EDC.