Today I talk to Bryan Black, founder and owner of ITS Tactical. ITS Tactical is dedicated to providing “knowledge that empowers individuals with indispensable skill-sets to explore their world and prevail against all threats.” You’ll find content on emergency prep, wilderness survival, and self-defense on ITS Tactical. It’s all about how to be a modern sheepdog.
Bryan and I talk about why he started ITS Tactical, the tactical skills every man should know, and the gear every man should have to be prepared for any situation.
Show highlights include:
- What does “tactical” actually mean?
- Why every man (even civilians) should learn tactical skills.
- Which tactical skills every man should know.
- Is the zombie apocalypse fad over?
- What Bryan carries in his Every Day Carry (and how carries all that stuff).
- How to get started with tactical training.
- And much more!