Finding delight-inducing gifts for the women in your life can be tough. You want to get something that’s a little different than all the things that are already on her radar, while still ensuring it’s so stylish, cool, and fun that she’ll love it. The following 15 ideas from Huckberry all hit this sweet spot; one of them is sure to be a can’t-miss hit with the lady in your life.
Browse the whole women’s gift shop for more, and enter the giveaway below to score any item available on Huckberry — up to a $500 value!
1. Flint and Tinder Flannel-Lined Waxed Trucker Jacket. Flint and Tinder’s bestselling men’s jacket is now available for women. It marries a tailored and cropped fit designed especially for the ladies, with the rugged waxed canvas exterior and soft flannel lining the men’s jacket has long been known for.
2. Birkenstock Boston Clog. For the woman who wants the comfort of Crocs, without their plasticky tackiness, there’s Birkenstock’s Boston Clog. The suede upper is butter-soft; the cork footbed with integrated latex foam sole is all-day comfortable. It’s both around-the-house slipper and around-the-town shoe.
3. Lomo’ Instant Wide Camera. Instant cameras are back, and for good reason. There’s something perennially fun about being able to hold a tangible, printed picture in your hand, right after you snap a photo. This instant camera offers twice the frame size of the standard variety, along with plenty of extras like a built-in flash, three shooting modes, color gels, and additional lens attachments. We got our daughter an instant camera last Christmas, and it was a huge hit; it’s bound to be the same with grown-ups as well.
4. Patagonia Classic Retro-X Vest. This vest combines great retro styling with warm, functional design. A windproof barrier is sandwiched between the fleece and the moisture-wicking liner to keep the wearer cozy, and the vest’s got three handy pockets for storage.
5. Stetson Santa Fe Hat. Made in the USA, this wool felt hat boasts a crushable construction that can survive long stretches of travel and use. Pack it away, and it will keep its shape. Wear it for long hours, and its breathable, moisture-wicking material stays comfortable.
6. Yeti Rambler 14oz Stackable Mug. With double-wall vacuum insulation to keep your drinks hot or cold, Yeti makes the best tumblers and mugs around. This version has the design features Yeti is known for, like an easy-grip exterior and magnet-powered sliding lid, while also being made to be stackable for easy storage.
7. Lunya Washable Silk High Rise Loungewear Pant Set. For the woman who wants to look chic even while lounging around the house, this pant set keeps the comfort and easy washability of a sweatsuit while adding some silky sophistication. The pants feature a side slit for extra airflow and the button-down top hits perfectly at the waist for a sleek, luxurious silhouette.
8. Gold Turquoise Jewelry Bundle. Picking out jewelry for a gift can be tricky, but it’s hard to go wrong with this bundle. j.bee jewelry specializes in simple, elegant pieces that look great with everything. That design philosophy is on display in this bundle, which includes beautiful and delicate turquoise hoop earrings and a turquoise stone pendant necklace.
9. Alex Mill Betty Turtleneck Sweater. The Betty is known for its dense, cushiony lambswool blend that’s incredibly warm and cozy. The long sleeves and neck can be rolled or kept straight, and the boxy-yet-polished cut offers a classy-yet-casual look.
10. Faherty Stretch Terry Slim Wide Leg Pant. This classic 70’s-inspired wide leg pant sports patched front and back pockets and is made with a proprietary stretch fabric that conforms to the body’s shape over time for a uniquely tailored fit.
11. Red Wing Classic Moc Boot. Red Wing’s 6-inch Moc is a classic, and these are tailored for women and have also been updated to break in quicker than before. Made in the USA, these boots are crafted with soft, full-grain, oil-tanned leather that’s water- and stain-resistant.
12. Seiko Leather Essentials Watch. There is a phase in the stages of mom development when a mom decides she wants a grown woman watch, and when that season of life hits, this is exactly the watch she wants. Classy and classic, this timepiece is elegant yet suitable for everyday wear — the perfect watch for the sophisticated mom about town.
13. Hestra Deerskin Gloves. Tailor-made for wintery weekend escapes, these classy gloves are made with soft, strong deerskin, trimmed with sheepskin, and lined with warm, down-like insulation.
14. Greys Slipper Boots. These good-looking indoor/outdoor slipper boots feature a soft, never-itchy, temperature-regulating, moisture-wicking wool blend to keep your feet nice and cozy, along with a grippy rubber sole that lets you take the boots beyond the bedroom and across the street to your local coffee shop.
15. Hazeltine Holy Smoke Candle. Inspired by altars, effigies, and sacred offerings, Holy Smoke is a nod to earthly rituals of all kinds. Make your own magic with the scent of smoldering incense, ancient resins, wood, and sun-dried dates.
Enter the Giveaway!
Deadline to enter is December 8, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CT. One winner will be randomly selected. Good luck!