Have you been stumped as to what to gift to some of the men in your life? Or have you been stumped about what to tell a loved one who wants to know what you want for Christmas? Huckberry has got you covered with their top 15 gift ideas for this year. Well-made and handsome, they range from the practical to the fun, and if you need even more ideas, check out all of Huckberry’s offerings. Plus, you can enter to win something for yourself (anything available on HB, up to $500!) by entering the giveaway below.
1. Flint and Tinder Trucker Jacket. Made with waxed, weather-resistant sailcloth, this handsome trucker jacket is soft right out of the box, and can be worn with just a tee underneath since it’s fully lined with flannel. Perfect for unpredictable, fast-changing environs where you’re regularly adding and subtracting layers.
2. FLIKR Fire Tabletop Fireplace. There’s something magical about the way fire can warm the heart and lift the spirits, especially during the dark, gray days of winter. If you don’t have a fireplace from which to get this flame fix, or you do, but want to bring some fire into other rooms in the house as well, get the FLIKR Tabletop Fireplace. It’s portable, clean-burning, and you can even roast s’mores on it.
3. Huckberry Beanie. A Japanese-made beanie that blocks out the cold and keeps you stylish in the process. It’s also durable as heck. Include it in your loved one’s stocking this year, and he’ll be chomping at the bit to go outside and snowshoe or split some wood for the fireplace.
4. Wellen Seawool Fisherman Sweater. Made from a combination of recycled plastic bottles and upcycled oyster shells, this sweater’s “seawool” fabric shares many of the same great qualities of merino wool — soft to the touch, temperature regulating, quick drying, antimicrobial, durable — while rescuing waste from ending up in landfills and oceans.
5. Greys Outdoor Slipper Boot. Made of a cozy wool blend that feels like you’re wrapping your feet up in your favorite blanket, and yet is temperature regulating, moisture wicking, and odor resistant. The rubber sole provides some grip and allows you to venture out of the house. I’ve been wearing and enjoying these since last winter.
6. The James Brand Carter Knife. Meet your new everyday carry workhorse. Designed with a modern silhouette that incorporates classic outdoor cues, a solid in-hand feel, and a new locking mechanism, this pocket knife is made with a hardy, stainless steel construction, and sports a removable, reversible deep-carry pocket clip and a symmetrical thumb-disc on top of the blade for easy one-handed opening.
7. Barebones Hori Hori Ultimate Tool. With both a straight and serrated edge, as well as a twine cutter and even a bottle opener, this multi-tool can help a man take care of a variety of jobs in his garden.
8. PPK Rubber Band Gun. Even adults’ stockings should contain a gift that’s purely for fun and delight, and this rubber band gun fits the bill perfectly. Modeled after the classic Walther PPK made famous by James Bond, it’ll turn your living room into a no-holds-barred shootout.
9. Nocs. Every outdoor exploration is even better when you can see not only what’s right in front of you, but spy interesting flora and fauna a way off yonder. Nocs binoculars offer 8X magnification in a fogproof, waterproof, easily portable case.
10. Give’r 4-Season Glove. With warmth, durability, handsome good looks, and the versatility to handle a variety of tasks throughout the year, AoM has declared these the last gloves you’ll ever need.
11. Mystery Ranch Urban Assault 24L. We named this the “best backpack” out there, and the praise is well-deserved. The unique 3-ZIP closure gives you easy access to your stuff, well-designed pockets keep your gear organized, and a durable build ensures it will stand up to everything your traveling and adventuring can throw at it.
12. Naglev Unico Hiker. Premium outdoor footwear that combines the support of a hiking boot with the agility of a trail runner, all wrapped up in a clean, simple, minimalist design. Water resistant construction, rugged outsole, speed cable laces, and moisture-wicking wool sock liners ensure maximum performance and comfort for your outdoor pursuits.
13. Filson Ballistic Nylon Duffel Backpack Hybrid. There are three ways to carry this travel-ready transformer: haul handles, shoulder strap, and backpack straps. Add to that a cut-, tear-, and abrasion resistant ballistic nylon fabric and handy pockets, and you’ve got yourself a Swiss army knife of a bag.
14. Flint and Tinder 10-Year Hoodie. A premium sweatshirt that’s American made from American materials and will last a decade (at least). Comes soft, and only gets softer with wear. And the handsome fits leaves the schlumpy dumpy hoodie behind.
15. Readywares Log Carrier. This log carrier makes short work of hauling in more firewood from the wood pile, so you can keep the fire in your fireplace blazing. And with its high-quality, 20-ounce waxed canvas fabric and webbing handles that are sewn all the way around the bag, it’ll last a lifetime.
Deadline to enter is December 8 at 11:59 p.m. CT. We’ll then select one random winner. Good luck!