Welcome to AoM’s 12 Days of Christmas! We’ve partnered with Huckberry to bring you 12 straight days of awesome gift guides and giveaways. Each day will feature a different Huckberry shop with 10 gift ideas, as well as a giveaway. The giveaways will run until midnight each day, and the winner will get to choose an item of their choice from that day’s featured shop.
Stocking stuffers are arguably the most fun part of Christmas. The 10 ideas below from Huckberry’s Stocking Stuffers Shop for Her cover a wide array of what the women in your life would find both fun and practical.
The 12 Days of Christmas: Stocking Stuffers for Her
1. Barebones Large Scissors. These large gardening scissors have an ambidextrous grip that allows for quick harvesting and/or trimming, and the wide handles accommodate a comfortable fit with or without gloves.
2. Third Eye TE14 Headlamp. A rugged headlamp for any situation, the TE14 combines all of the features the adventurer could want, with stylish headbands to boot. Whether camping, cooking out, or taking a late night walk, the TE14 will light its wearer’s path.
3. Herbivore Coco Rose Body Polish. A highly moisturizing and gently exfoliating blend of coconut oil and Moroccan Rose. All of Herbivore’s products use only non-toxic and all-natural ingredients, for the safest skin care around.
4. Skida Alpine Hat. Made in Vermont, Skida’s Alpine line is made for those colder days when a little extra warmth is needed. Lined with a cozy fleece that wicks moisture, the Alpine Hat cuts the wind and always leaves your favorite lady’s head warm and dry.
5. Bee Raw Wildflower Honey Flight. A pure, unadulterated taste of nature at its finest in four different flavors, including Maine Raspberry, Colorado Sweet Yellow Clover, and more.
6. Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Mist. A refreshing face mist that hydrates, tones, and softens skin, while adhering to Herbivore’s commitment to using only non-toxic and all-natural ingredients.
7. Melange Ragg Wool Mittens. Made from a toasty Ragg wool (known for its durability) and blended with USA-made nylon for additional durability and shape retention. The palms are reinforced with deerskin for a non-slip grip.
8. Barebones Carabiner Light. A small, rechargeable light (up to 200 hour life) with a built-in carabiner for easy hanging anywhere, whether it’s on the back patio or out in the sticks on that next camping adventure.
9. Milk Bottle Match Striker. This handmade match striker doesn’t just sit pretty on a table. Store matches and light them all in one spot by striking one of the included strike-anywhere matches directly on the stoneware.
10. Firefall Bath Salts. A combination of salts and essential oils to recreate the rejuvenating aromatic experience of some of her favorite trails.
Any item available in Huckberry’s Stocking Stuffers for Her Shop.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget! You have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is 12pm tomorrow (Central Time), December 5th, 2017.Tags: 12 days of christmas 2017
Last updated: December 27, 2017