In this episode of the Art of Manliness podcast I talk to Mark Divine, owner of SEALFIT and the author of the new book, The Way of the SEAL: Think Like an Elite Warrior to Lead and Succeed. Mark and I discuss his service as a SEAL, how he’s helped potential SEALs get ready for BUD/S, as well as how civilians can apply the principles that SEALs call upon to forge mental toughness.
- How the military is experimenting with meditation and biofeedback to help soldiers forge mental resilience
- What your Set Point is and why it’s so important you establish it
- How to develop situational awareness
- How and why to develop your intuition
- The benefits men get in particular from following the Way of the SEAL
- And much more!