- Why it’s important to not just look at the Paleolithic Era to inform our health
- How religious sanitation laws were an adaptation to the Agricultural Revolution
- How the almost cult-like following of Crossfit and Paleo Lifestyle might be a cultural adaptation to our modern, sedentary life
- Does violence play a role in a “paleo” lifestyle?
- John’s first deer hunt
- Should we look to our ancient ancestors to guide our romantic lives?
- And much more!
Listen to the podcast!
Listen to this episode on a separate page