|This episode of The Art of Manliness Podcast is sponsored by Trunk Club. Trunk Club takes the hassle out of shopping for higher-end clothing by pairing you up with a personal stylist who creates and ships a box filled with outfits directly to your door.|
In today’s episode I talk to Antonio Centeno, founder and owner of Real Men Real Style as well as the resident style expert at the Art of Manliness. We discuss men’s style, why it’s important, and things men can do to improve their personal style.
- Antonio’s style philosophy
- The biggest style mistakes men make
- How to dress well on a budget
- The items every man needs in his wardrobe
- Which style rules men follow too religiously
- And much more!
Listen to the Podcast!
Other ways to listen to the Art of Manliness podcast:
Listen to this episode on a separate page
Special thanks to Keelan O’Hara for editing the podcast!