Below you’ll find some of my favorite recent offerings from Huckberry. Enter the giveaway to win any of these items, or anything else available in their store (up to a value of $500).
My Picks This Month
1. Proof 72-Hour Merino Tee. A premium tee with a stylish cut that combines comfort and technical performance. The merino wool wicks moisture, resists odors, and regulates temperature, all while being machine washable thanks to nylon reinforcement.
2. Klik Belts. Tactical belts made with military-grade webbing and perhaps the strongest buckle on the planet. Can accommodate a variety of EDC gear, and comes with a lifetime warranty against defects. Gets bonus points for being made in the USA.
3. York Henry Low Sneaker. A lightweight, durable trainer for everyday running. The Henry’s responsive midsole provides excellent ground feel and gives the sneaker a more natural feel underfoot. Sports a solid rubber outsole for traction, durability, and a seamless heel to toe transition.
4. Dango T01 Spec Ops. A tactical utility wallet that’ll survive any mission you can put it through. Includes a built-in 14-function multi-tool, RFID blocker, and more, all in a slim, metallic profile.
5. Flint & Tinder Waxed Trucker Jacket. A personal favorite. Made with waxed, weather-resistant sailcloth, this trucker jacket is soft right out of the box, and can be worn with just a tee underneath since it’s fully lined with soft cotton flannel. Perfect for fall when you’re regularly adding and subtracting layers.
6. Howler Bros. Rounder Vest. Fall is the season for vests, and it’s hard to get better than this one. The Rounder Vest takes its cues from classic western styles, updated with modern materials and details to bring it into the modern age. Features rip-stop outer fabric, snap buttons, and a handsome corduroy trim.
7. Flint & Tinder 365 Pants. Combine your favorite tailored chinos with the stretch of a performance pant, and you get the 365 — a pant so comfortable, you’ll want to wear them every dang day of the year. Now with new color options for the fall season.
8. Flint & Tinder 10-Year Crew. The 10-Year Hoodie has been a favorite of mine for years, and now they’ve released a 10-Year Crew to complement it. A hefty fleece keeps the cold out, and reinforced stitching means this sweatshirt really will last a decade (or more).
9. Douk Douk Folder. A French-made pocket knife with a carbon steel blade and simple folding construction. Originally built for the working man and used for decades by the French army and Foreign Legion, this sturdy, no-frills knife has rightfully earned its legendary status amongst knife collectors and connoisseurs.
10. Red Wing Traveler’s Dopp. Not only does Red Wing make the toughest boots around, but they make accessories too. This Dopp kit holds up to use and abuse just as well as the legendary footwear, and will last a lifetime too.
Any item currently available on Huckberry (up to a value of $500). Be sure to check out the current line-up of items as it changes every week.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget that you have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is Wednesday, October 10 at 11:59pm CT. We’ll then select one random winner. Good luck!