Below you’ll find some of my favorite recent offerings from Huckberry. Enter the giveaway to win any of these items, or anything else available in their store (up to a value of $500).
My Picks This Month
1. Defender Denim Jacket. Kevlar meets denim for the perfect jean jacket that you’ll still be wearing years down the road. Combines the comfort of cotton with unmatched durability. Made in Los Angeles from top-shelf Japanese selvage denim.
2. Flint and Tinder 365 Corduroy. Everything you love about F&T’s classic 365 pants — the stretch, the comfort, the tailored fit — now made with corduroy for all your casual fall and winter needs.
3. Flint and Tinder Expedition Shirt. An adventure shirt that’s as comfortable as flannel, but tough as denim. Features a durable-as-nails panama canvas, just a hint of spandex for some stretch, an interior pocket to keep your valuables safe, and sleeves that are made for rolling when the going gets tough.
4. James Brand Stilwell Pen. When the next million-dollar idea pops into your head, reach for pen that’s guaranteed to write with reliable sharpness the instant it touches paper. The Stilwell is built like a tank, but streamlined and lightweight enough to fit seamlessly into your EDC collection.
5. Benchmade 318 Folder. The perfect folding knife for everyday use, but tough enough to utilize in emergency scenarios as well. Made in Oregon from start to finish.
6. Adler Yankee Hatchet. With 100 years of experience, you can bet your rear that you’re getting a high-quality, time-tested product. With a hickory ergonomic handle in an exclusive Huckberry colorway, this hatchet looks as sharp as it cuts.
7. Wills Cashmere Sweater. Your back deserves the most luxurious natural fabric on earth. Made from 100% Mongolian cashmere, this sweater is the perfect mid-weight piece to wear on its own or under a jacket if things turn chilly.
8. Nocs Binoculars. Built for the modern explorer who carries on that spirit of exploration and curiosity. These binoculars are equipped with premium optics that are housed in a weatherproof and fogproof case, and wrapped up in a rugged, non-slip grip that fits right in your pocket for easy access.
9. Timex Weekender. Timex’s classic vintage-style watch face, paired up with a Horween leather strap, makes for a watch that’s distinctive without being loud. Incredibly versatile, it fits just about every casual getup.
10. Rhodes Huxley Boot. This Chelsea boot is built for one thing, and one thing only: to be a comfortable, stylish everyday boot that you can depend on for years to come. Dress them up or dress them down — they’ll be one of the most versatile items in your closet.
Any item currently available on Huckberry (up to a value of $500). Be sure to check out the current line-up of items as it changes every week.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget that you have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is Sunday, November 10 at 11:59PM (CT). We’ll then select one random winner. Good luck!