Below you’ll find some of my favorite recent offerings from Huckberry. Enter the giveaway to win any of these items, or anything else available in their store (up to a value of $500).
My Picks This Month
1. Danner X Huckberry Mountain Pass. In addition to Danner’s legendary construction and performance, you’re also getting an exclusive colorway that’s been made just for Huckberry. Only 250 pairs are available, so strike while the iron is hot!
2. Topo Designs Dual Shirt. A reliable workwear piece that looks good enough for day-to-day use. The comfortable, resilient stretch canvas wears like an old favorite and reinforcements on the elbows and front and back yoke double the durability.
3. Proof Lightweight Jogger. With most of us spending substantially more time at home this month, joggers are seeing more wear. The four-way stretch of Proof’s lightweight pant ensures you’re ready for action at a moment’s notice, and the modern fit gives it a more sleek look than your other sweatpants.
4. Greys Slipper Boot. As the phrase “WFH” becomes used daily, so should these hard-soled slippers from Greys. A cozy wool blend keeps your feet nice and toasty, while the grippy rubber sole lets you take them beyond the four walls of your home. Every pair is naturally moisture-wicking and odor-resistant, and comes with a leather pull-on tab to easily slip ‘em on and off.
5. Pointer and Pine Flags. With more time at home, you also have more time to analyze the decor. Whether for your home office or your reading den, the simply-designed flags from Pointer and Pine are elegant and eye-catching.
6. Hot Sauce Shop. If your life needs a little more spice, look no further than Huckberry’s new hot sauce shop. Featuring small batch creations both classic and unique, you’re guaranteed to find something you’ll enjoy (or perhaps curse at).
7. Sunski Avilas. All-day comfort, polarized lenses, and 100% original designs — Sunski sunglasses pass the test of fit, function, and style. The Avilas’ half-metal frame gives them a nice throwback look while getting rid of those pesky nose pads.
8. Jaybird Vista Headphones. Bluetooth headphones that are made for whatever adventures and workouts you can throw at them. Features include: waterproof (and sweatproof) construction, rechargeable 6-hour battery life, built-in tracking so you never lose an earbud, and high-quality sound for music, phone calls, podcasts, and more.
9. Momentum Watches Smokejumper. Simple, reliable, and legible, with no unnecessary frills — just rock-solid performance, wherever life’s adventures take you. The high-quality leather band adds a touch of class to the sleek all-black design.
10. Flint and Tinder 10-Year Hoodie. This uncompromising, surprisingly stylish hoodie is expertly sourced, cut, sewn, and washed here in the U.S. into a premium sweatshirt that’ll only get softer with time.
Any item currently available on Huckberry (up to a value of $500). Be sure to check out the current line-up of items as it changes every week.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget that you have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is April 12 at 11:59pm CT. We’ll then select one random winner. Good luck!