Below you’ll find some of my favorite offerings from Huckberry this month. Enter the giveaway to win any of these items, or anything else available in their store (up to a value of $500).
Last month’s winner was Ian from Somerville, MA. He chose the dapper L’Enfant Blazer. Will you take home this month’s prize?
My Picks This Month
1. Hugh & Crye L’Enfant Blazer. This blazer is made with a flexible, half-structured lining so that it hits the perfect sweet spot between an unstructured blazer and a traditional sport coat — making it dressy enough to wear to work and so comfy that you’ll want to wear it every chance you get.
2. Compact EDC Kit. Building on the popular Keysmart, Huckberry added a bunch of modular attachments to create a perfect EDC kit for your pocket. Includes a knife, dual-function screwdriver, and a multitool.
3. Mystery Ranch Java Daypack. Mystery Ranch makes some of the best American bags out there, and they’re used by the likes of military personnel, fire teams, and police units. With the convenient and innovative filet-style zipper, you have easier access to your contents than ever before.
4. Taylor Stitch Barn Jacket. This jacket has a soft, warm blanket lining to fight the cold when the sun goes down, and the exterior is made with a heavyweight cotton canvas to protect you from the elements.
5. BAD Duffel Bag. BAD Bags (which stands for Best American Duffel Bags) makes rugged packs from durable materials. Combining tough nylon fabric with double stitching for every seam, and seat belt webbing reinforcement throughout, this bag can truly stand up to any test you put it through.
6. Bertucci A-2T. This classic field watch strikes the perfect balance between tradition and innovation. The rugged case is manufactured from solid titanium and features an iconic white-on-black dial that’s easy to read.
7. Grayers Henley. I’m always on the lookout for a good henley, and Grayers’ version fits the bill. It mixes soft cotton fabric with chambray details for an elevated take on the classic shirt.
8. James Brand Folsom Knife. The Folsom delivers prime EDC goodness with an insanely grippy G10 handle, hardwearing CDS-BD1 blade, and ambidextrous grip. Talk about versatile.
Any item currently available on Huckberry (up to a value of $500). Be sure to check out the current line-up of items as it changes every week.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget! You have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is Friday, March 3, 2017 at 12PM CT. We’ll then select one random winner. Good luck!