Welcome to AoM’s 12 Days of Christmas! We’ve partnered with Huckberry to bring you 12 straight days of awesome gift guides and giveaways. Each day will feature a different Huckberry shop with 10 gift ideas, as well as a giveaway. The giveaways will run until midnight each day, and the winner will get to choose an item of their choice from that day’s featured shop.
In wintertime generally, and around the holidays especially, one gets the urge to get cozy — to cuddle up with a main squeeze, don warm garments, sit by the fire reading a book, or just generally settle in for a long winter’s nap. Today’s gift guide features items culled from Huckberry’s Gifts for the Indoorsman Shop, which is centered on this very desire.
The 12 Days of Christmas: Gifts for the Indoorsman
1. Finisterre Waveson Crew. The Waveson Crew has a cable knit pattern reminiscent of ocean waves that blends thick wool and cozy cotton for the perfect combo of warmth and weight.
2. Stagg Kettle. If you make a French press or a pour over for your morning cuppa, the Stagg Kettle is an excellent addition to your routine. Enjoy a steady pour with its precision spout and keep track of the temperature with a built-in thermometer, plus it looks great on your counter.
3. Big Jo’ Mug Set. The double wall ceramic construction on these 12oz mugs keeps the outside cool and the inside piping hot. The stylish copper bottom only adds to the allure.
4. Sydney Hale Bourbon & Brown Sugar Candle. Let the masculine scent of double-oaked bourbon and salted brown sugar caramel fill your home or office. This candle burns for 50 hours and is hand-poured in rural Virginia.
5. Cloud Loom Robe. Made from the perfect fabric — 100% organic cotton — to wrap yourself in when you step out of the bath or shower. A soft, absorbent, and sleek fabric that’ll feel nothing short of incredible on your skin.
6. Flint and Tinder French Terry Sweatshirt. This isn’t your average kitschy reversible garment. With loopback french terry on one side and a classic sweatshirt face on the other side, you’ll be both cozy and stylish at the same time no matter which mood you’re in.
7. Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Ergonomically designed, triple-sanded for a smooth finish, and pre-seasoned so you can start cooking on it immediately, this 4-quart Barebones oven will contain and perfect the heartiest soups and stews you can whip up.
8. Oaxacan Glass Tumblers. Skilled artisans in Mexico use recycled glass to craft one-of-a-kind glasses, which have beautiful variations in color and shape that make each one truly unique.
9. Rumpl Sherpa Fleece Blanket. A warm, cozy blanket that’s perfect for snuggling up around the fireplace or keeping warm in the car on an upcoming road trip. The plush fleece underside is anti-microbial and warm as can be, while the ripstop nylon top is damn near indestructible along with being water- and stain-repellent.
10. Pour Over Press + Brew. Make your coffee three ways with a single contraption. The pour over press from W&P Design allows you to procure French press, pour over, and cold brewed coffee. You’ll have exactly what you want every morning, without sacrificing counter space.
Any item available in Huckberry’s Gifts for the Indoorsman Shop.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget! You have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is noon tomorrow (Central Time), December 11th, 2017.Tags: 12 days of christmas 2017
Last updated: December 27, 2017