Write for AoM
Thank you for your interest in writing for AoM. With over 14 million monthly pageviews and 154,000 daily subscribers, AoM is a great place to get attention for your blog or to help build your writing resume. Plus, you’ll have a chance to help millions of men across the world become better men. How cool is that?
We get a lot of requests from people wanting to write for us. To make this as efficient as possible, we’ve established the following guidelines:
- Submit your guest post using the form below. Don’t email us asking if you can write for us. It will just get deleted. If you’d like to write a guest post, write it up, and submit it using the form on this page.
- Read our style guide. We are highly selective in choosing what articles to publish. If you’d like to increase the chances of your post getting published, follow our style guide.
- Give your document a name that reflects the content. Don’t name it “Art of Manliness” or “AoM.” A unique name makes it easier for us to find in our folders.
- Don’t bug. After you’ve submitted your guest post, don’t bug us with emails asking if we got your post. We got it. If we decide to publish your piece, we’ll contact you. If we decide not to publish your piece, we will send you a rejection notice. It may take a few weeks to hear back from us. Unfortunately, we do not have time to offer feedback on why the post was rejected. We’re not trying to be jerks. We’re just trying to control the amount of email we get.
What Should I Write About?
You might be asking yourself “If I can’t contact you guys before I write something for you, how do I know what to write about?” Good question. The best thing to do is look through our archives and see what we’ve written about before. Perhaps you’ll see we’re missing something or maybe we’ve written about a topic before, but it could be expanded upon. That’s your topic.
But to make it easy on you, here’s a short list of topics that we could use more content on:
- Marriage and Relationships
- Personal finance
Submit Your Article
Submit your article as a .doc or .txt file using the form below.
By submitting an article, you grant the Art of Manliness, LLC non-exclusive (non-exclusive meaning you still own the rights to your work and can do anything you want with it, we just have the right to distribute, reproduce, translate, etc. whatever you submit to AoM), world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, fully sub-licensable license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display your post (in whole or in part) and to incorporate your comments into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.