All you need to do is turn on the TV to see that the world is wallowing in unmanliness. Today’s man has forgotten what it means to be a man. Instead we have a society of boys walking around in man bodies. We’ve let video games and television suck the manly vigor out of our collective man soul.
The field is white my friends. There are millions of men out there waiting to hear the message of manliness. They’re ready to learn how clean a fish, win a street fight, or jump start a car. They’re ready to start dating women. They’re ready to ask for a raise. They’re ready be men of honor and virtue. They’re ready, but they just need someone to deliver the message.
What they need is some of that old time manliness. The kind our grandfathers and dads lived. If it was good enough for them, it’s good enough for us.
Can I get an amen!?
Help spread the good word of manliness
The man message will spread until it fills the whole world. You can help by becoming an ordained evangelist of manliness. Below are a few ways you can be an evangelist of manliness. Pick one way that you’re comfortable with. Pick several. Every little bit helps.
- Subscribe to the Art of Manliness by RSS or email and share stories with your family and friends. Ask your friends to subscribe.
- Print off this manly flyer and hang a few at your school, your church, the pub, or the bookstore.
- Become a fan of Art of Manliness of Facebook. Invite your friends.
- Download a spiffy Art of Manliness icon to use as your Facebook profile pic for a day. Right click the image and hit “save.”
- Link to Art of Manliness on your blog of Facebook profile.
- Share the Art of Manliness Guide to Being a Gentleman with someone. Have to subscribe to get it.
- Just tell people about the site.
- Buy a bumper sticker or t-shirt. We’ll be coming out with less expensive, even cooler t-shirts soon. Stay tuned.
So onward manly soldiers! Spread the word and help make this world a bit more manlier.