NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Contest shall begin on [October 1, 2015] and shall end on [November 14tth, 2015]. Entry deadline is [October 15, 2014 at 5 PM CT].
1. Eligibility: The Put Up ‘Yer Dukes Photo Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, aged fifteen (15) or older as of the date of entry, who have an active e-mail account, Instagram account, and Internet access. Employees of Art of Manliness, LLC and Huckberry, LLC (“Sponsor”) and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsors through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Sweepstakes period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes an individual’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. To Enter: An individual may enter the Contest subject to these official rules:
a. Individual must have an Instagram account
b. Individual must follow Art of Manliness on Instagram
d. Individual must upload picture to Instagram and tag the photo with the following: “@artofmanliness #putupyerdukes”
e. Only one entry photo allow per entrant.
No mechanically reproduced entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
3. Finalist Selection: After October 15, 2015, Art of Manliness, LLC will pick five finalists. Selection criteria is based on the Sponsor’s discretion. Factors such as creativity and photo quality will be taken into consideration, among others. All decisions of finalists are final. Finalists will be contacted via their respective Instagram accounts.
4. Winner Selection: Winner will be selected by votes casted on the Art of Manliness website. Voting will run from October 21, 2015 until November 4, 2015 voting will be open to the public at The Art of Manliness website. The AoM Pose with the most votes by 5 PM CDT on November 4, 2015 will be named the winner. The Sponsor will use Poll Daddy to manage the voting. No mechanically produced voting is allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. Winners will be announced November 6, 2015.
b. First runner up: Our first runner-up will receive a $150 Huckberry Gift Card, Semper Virilis Buck Pocket Knife, and an AoM Lapel Pin.
c. Second-runner up: Our second runner-up will receive a Semper Virilis Buck Pocket Knife and an AoM Lapel Pin.
No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsors will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes.
6. Notification of Winners: Grand prize, first runner-up and second runner-up will be contacted via email or Instagram. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account or Instagram account specified in the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address or Instagram account by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
6. General Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by Sponsor, who is not responsible for (i) late, delayed, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or Instagram; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsors and their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Contest, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsors’ control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and Sponsors’ decisions in all respects relative to any Entrant are final.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSORS BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
7. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited by law, by participating in the Contest and/or winning any prize, entrant consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to Entrant for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s newsletter, social media pages, the Sweepstakes website and at Sponsors’ homepages at [http://artofmanliness.com/] without additional compensation.
Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised, without liability to the Entrant. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsors, in their sole discretion. The Contest is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in the Contest, Entrant acknowledges that Entrant has read these official Rules and agrees to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsors authorized herein, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of Oklahoma, excluding rules governing choice of laws.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in the Contest, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, any prizes awarded or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Further, in any such dispute, claim or cause of action, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering the Contest), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Winner’s List, Official Rules: For a list of prize winners or a paper copy of these Official Rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Art of Manliness, LLC PO Box 978 Jenks, OK 74037
11. Sponsor’s Addresses: PO Box 978 Jenks, OK 74037.