- How famous gunfighter Jeff Cooper (creator of the Cooper Color Code ) inspired Kenneth to write Modules for Manhood
- The skills every man should have before leaving his parents’ home
- The decline of manhood and the rise of Ortega y Gasset’s “Common Man” and how it’s leading us to Idiocracy 
- Why “soft skills” are just as important for men to learn as the hard ones
- What young men can do now to become better men
- What fathers can do to help their sons
- And much more!
Listen to the Podcast!
Listen to the episode on a separate page.