In this week’s episode I talk to Arianna Huffington about her new book Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder . Now I’ll admit that, at first blush, it wouldn’t seem like Ms. Huffington would be a good fit for the Art of Manliness, but as an admitted workaholic and someone who’s all about encouraging an idea of success that reaches beyond money and power, I honestly found her new book very helpful and insightful.
- How waking up in a pool of her own blood got Arianna reconsidering her idea of success
- How our relentless quest for power and money is bad for our health, our relationships, and our communities
- Why after thousands of years of philosophers and prophets admonishing us not to single-mindedly pursue money we still do
- How memento mori  and stoicism can help us focus on what’s truly important in life
- The one thing you can start doing now that will get you on track to living a better life
- And much more!
Listen to the Podcast!
Listen to the episode on a separate page.