|||This post is brought to you by JackThreads . Sign Up & Save More Than 50% On Premium Menswear.
How does Outfitted & Equipped work? The FAQ. 
Editor’s note: This gallery was curated by Barron Cuadro of The Effortless Gent .
Come spring and summer — and the warm weather that they bring — the office dress code tends to loosen a little bit. Dressing in light layers will ensure you’re ready for both a warm lunch on the patio and a brisk happy-hour at a rooftop bar after work. You won’t go wrong with our selections below.
1. The Sport Coat. Gagliardi Navy Linen Jacket . A linen jacket is a great spring weather staple. The fabric is light and won’t overheat you. This jacket can be worn without a tie and paired with chinos for more casual occasions, and dressed up with a tie and nice trousers for more formal events.
2. The Shirt. Goodale Rutledge Oxford Shirt.  A classic Oxford shirt at a great price.
3. The Pants. Goodale Clinton Chinos. 
4. The Vest. ASOS Herringbone Vest . Sometimes men aren’t sure of when and how to wear vests. Traditionally, vests are formal and worn over a collared dress shirt and tie, and under a jacket. But nowadays, it’s easily worn more casually, such as with an Oxford button-down and silk knit tie, or sans tie. If you want to try incorporating vests into your more informal get-ups, I suggest finding one made from a more casual fabric such as linen, cotton, or tweed — like this herringbone vest. Avoid suiting fabric, and look for a matte back. That way, the vest’s casualness matches the vibe of the whole outfit.
5. The Briefcase. Ben Sherman Leather Briefcase .
6. The Lunch Tote. Kaufmann Mercantile Waxed Canvas Lunch Bag . There’s no need to carry your lunch to work in a plastic grocery bag or a chintzy neon pouch. This handsome waxed canvas lunch bag in handmade in North Carolina.
7. The Belt. Tanner Goods Skinny Standard Belt .
9. The Timepiece. Seiko 5 Automatic Casual .
10. The Socks. Richer Poorer Polka Dots Socks .
11. The Shoes. Florsheim Veblen Ofxord (White) . Bone-colored Florsheim Veblens are a fun pair of shoes to wear if you like mixing casual and tailored items. They look more casual because of their color, but they’re still a longwing brogue. Plus they’ll look great paired with the oxford shirt and chinos.