You might not know it since promoting the heck out of stuff isn’t our style, but over the years, we’ve created several products inspired by the site. All of them would make great gifts for an AoM reader that you know (or for yourself!). Giving the Art of Manliness this year will not only make some lucky man’s holiday manlier, but it will also help us to continue to grow the site and create new ways to help you reach your potential as a man. Show your support by giving the Art of Manliness for the holidays!
1. The Art of Manliness Manvotionals: Timeless Wisdom & Advice on Living the 7 Manly Virtues.  The Art of Manliness Manvotionals is a collection of the best advice ever written down for men. From the philosophy of Aristotle to the success books of the late 19th and early 20th centuries to the speeches and essays of leaders like Theodore Roosevelt and Winston Churchill, the book contains the manly wisdom of the ages — a myriad of poems, quotes, and essays designed to inspire men to live life to the fullest and realize their complete potential as men. We divided the book into seven chapters, one for each of the seven manly virtues: manliness, courage, industry, resolution, self-reliance, discipline, and honor. Manvotionals will provide you hours upon hours of manful pondering and will inspire you to become the best man you can be. $11.55
2. The Art of Manliness: Classic Skills & Manners for the Modern Man.  While Manvotionals is more about developing the mindset and philosophy of a truly manly man, The Art of Manliness: Classic Skills & Manners for the Modern Man focuses on the practical how-tos of being a man. Within this book you’ll learn how to tie a tie, how to start a fire without matches, how to give a dynamic speech, and how to be a well-mannered gentleman. It’s a great book for a young man about to head out on his own, but an older, more established gent will enjoy it too. The Art of Manliness has sold over 60,000 copies since publication in 2009 and continues to get rave reviews on Amazon.com. $11.55
3. The Art of Manliness Collection Box Set . Get both of our books in a handsome vintage-inspired cigar box along with six manly coasters for just $19.79. That’s less than what it would cost to buy both books separately, plus you’re getting a cool cigar box and some nice looking coasters. It’s an incredible deal! What man wouldn’t want to find this awesomely manly book collection under the Christmas tree? The cigar box the books come in is even accented with festive red and green. All the more reason to give it for Christmas. $19.79 (Price could change. Amazon is always tweaking prices based on some mysterious algorithm.)
4. Art of Manliness T-shirts . Show off your Art of Manliness pride with one of our 19 AoM T-shirts. We’ve teamed up with TankFarm Clothing to create some of the manliest t-shirts around. Our most popular seller is the “Gentleman & Scholar” tee. My personal favorite is the Flying Eagle design. $19.50
5. Art of Manliness Letterpress Coasters . We teamed up with Page Stationery to create these handsome letterpress coasters. Made from sturdy cardboard and letterpressed with vintage, manly motifs, these coasters make a great addition to your poker night, a bachelor party, or your annual holiday party. $32.40 for a pack of 25 (With a 10% AoM discount that will automatically be applied when you checkout)
6. Rudyard Kipling “If” Poster . A poster that depicts Rudyard Kipling’s famous poem “If.” In the background you’ll find Casper David Friedrich’s famous painting “The Wanderer Above the Sea Clouds.” We thought this was a fitting image for such a manly poem. Look how the man looks out upon the majesty below as he contemplates that word with endless possibility, danger, and excitement…. if. Over that image, we took the eternal words of Kipling’s poem and situated them so they form the word “If.” This poster will be a constant reminder to you on what it means to be a man. It makes a great gift for a young man to hang in his bedroom or dorm room. 18 x 24 inches. $9.99
7. Art of Manliness Calling Cards . The calling card has a long and distinguished history . For centuries, young gentlemen would leave their personal calling cards at homes they visited. Officers in the military have carried personal calling cards since the 19th century. Carry on this gentlemanly tradition with our Art of Manliness-inspired calling cards. The ultimate networking tool, they’re perfect for handing to new friends, potential dates, and business contacts. Pick from 9 different designs  and customize them with the personal information you want to share with new social acquaintances. $27 for a pack of 100
8. Theodore Roosevelt “Man in the Arena” Poster . A poster of Teddy Roosevelt, smiling at death itself while waving his hat to his admirers. Next to him you’ll find inscribed his most popular quote, “The Man in the Arena.” Whenever dejection and defeat come knocking at your door, simply glance at TR’s toothy grin and hear his voice reminding you that “the credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood.” In an instant your manly resolve will be rejuvenated and you’ll have the vim and vigor to overcome any challenge that besets you. 18×24 inches. $9.99
9. Official Art of Manliness Sticker . A great stocking stuffer for an Art of Manliness man. This 4×4 inch custom die sticker features famed bare knuckle pugilist and AoM icon, John L. Sullivan, striking his famously virile fisticuffer pose. Slap one on your laptop, guitar case, or the rear window of your car and spread the good word of manliness.
10. Art of Manliness Pocket Notebook . Far from being a modern fad, the pocket notebook has a long, important, and manly history . Pocket notebooks were part of the daily arsenal of a long list of great men from Thomas Jefferson to Thomas Edison.  The repositories of eminent men’s personal effects nearly always includes a pocket notebook full of their ideas and musings. Follow in their footsteps by carrying your own official AoM pocket notebook where you can write down all your manly ponderings and ideas. The cover has John L. Sullivan with the words “Semper Virilis” (Always Manly) circling his head. $12 for a packet of 3
11. Art of Manliness Stationery . A gentleman understands the power of a handwritten note. Unfortunately, quality stationery designed specifically for men is hard to find. That’s why Art of Manliness has teamed up with Page Stationery to create a line of manly correspondence cards, perfect for jotting off a quick note. Cards measure 4.25″ x 5.5″ and you can choose from 25 different manly motifs. Also check out our holiday cards — where the motifs have been festive-ized for the season.  A box is a great stocking stuffer and the recipient won’t have any excuse not to write a thank you note. You gave them the materials to do just that! $18 for a box 15 (With a 10% AoM discount that will automatically be applied when you checkout)