The winner of the last giveaway was:
Joseph Rendina from Brooklyn, NY. Joseph selected the very handsome and popular Stormy Kromer Town Coat. Hope it keeps you warm and looking dashing this winter, good sir!
My Picks This Week
Speaking of looking dashing, this week Huckberry’s got everything you need to put together a dapper get-up — nice dress shirts, watches, and ties. Also very worthy of note is a selection of flags from Annin, America’s oldest flag maker. Almost 200 years old, this company made the flags that have flown at every inauguration since Zachary Taylor’s in 1849, the flag that was raised atop Mount Suribachi by the US Marines on Iwo Jima in 1945, and the one that was planted on the moon by the Apollo 11 mission. The materials and manufacturing are all done here in the US (who doesn’t go nuts over a Made in China “American” flag!), and they have a great selection of historical ones — love the “Don’t Give Up the Ship” design.
Any item currently available in the Huckberry Store.  Be sure to check out the current line-up of items as it changes every week.
How to Enter
1) Leave a comment sharing what you’d like to win
- Sign up for Huckberry  to gain access to their store. You have to sign up because the store and the discounted prices are not available to the public. Just so we’re clear, if you sign up for Huckberry, you’re opting into receiving weekly emails from Huckberry on their exclusive deals. You can unsubscribe anytime you want.
- Take a look around, pick one item you’d like, and leave a comment on this post sharing your selection.
- Do not make multiple comments. All comments are moderated, so your comment will not show up instantly, but will show up later once it’s approved.
- If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page. You must make your comment on the post on our web page to be entered.
Deadline to enter is Nov. 15, 2012 at 5PM CDT.
We’ll then draw one random comment to select the winner. This lucky gent will get the item they selected and shared in the comments. Good luck!