The winner of last week’s giveaway was:
Andrew Aldrich from Memphis, Tennessee. Andrew selected the Vermont 4 tent from Lightspeed. He was hoping to get one to take his new wife camping, and they’re already planning their trip. Have fun you two!
My Picks This Week
Once again this week Huckberry’s got a line-up of unique and interesting things that are just plain fun to browse through. The bear staple remover is awesome — having a bear’s jaws rip out your staples is the only way to do it. The handcrafted, Montana-made Meriwether Field Gear maple and walnut coat rack is surely a handsome place to hang your keys (remember, Do It Now!). And UCO has some great 9-hour candle lanterns (and other lanterns and lights as well) for the outdoors or emergencies.
Any item currently available in the Huckberry Store. Be sure to check out the current line-up of items as it changes every week.
How to Enter
1) Leave a comment sharing what you’d like to win
- Sign up for Huckberry to gain access to their store. You have to sign up because the store and the discounted prices are not available to the public. Just so we’re clear, if you sign up for Huckberry, you’re opting into receiving weekly emails from Huckberry on their exclusive deals. You can unsubscribe anytime you want.
- Take a look around, pick one item you’d like, and leave a comment on this post sharing your selection.
- Do not make multiple comments. All comments are moderated, so your comment will not show up instantly, but will show up later once it’s approved.
- If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page. You must make your comment on the post on our web page to be entered.
Deadline to enter is Sept. 27, 2012 at 5PM CDT.
We’ll then draw one random comment to select the winner. This lucky gent will get the item they selected and shared in the comments.
Last updated: September 27, 2012