Get the Building Your Resiliency eBook!

by Brett & Kate McKay on June 15, 2010 · 7 comments

in Blog

A few months ago, we ran a series of posts on building your resiliency. We got a very positive response from it, and many of you told us that you found it very helpful and inspiring. After the series was over, we received many requests from readers to put the series together in an easy to read and nicely formatted eBook that they could print off and go through at their own speed.

Well, I finally got it done. I spent a lot of time working on this bad boy, but I think the effort was well worth it. It looks nice and I’ve added exercises at the end of each section that you can do to help practice the principles you learn as you go along.

I’ve created two formats of the eBook: 1) A PDF version that you can read and print off using any PDF reader

The PDF version is 72 pages.

Here’s a preview of what the book looks like: Building Your Resiliency Sample

Mantastic! How can I get it? If you’d like to download the book, download it from the AoM Shop.

You’ll be taken to a PayPal page, where you can securely pay a nominal cost of $5. You’ll then get an email with a link to download the file.

Why are you charging for the eBook? The cost is to cover the time I spent putting the book together. I kept the price nominal because 1) I wanted everybody to be able to afford it and 2) the content is already available online.

Can you still access the posts online for free? Of course. You can still go through all the Building Your Resiliency posts online for free. They’re not going anywhere. The eBook is for those who want the convenience of being able to have all the material in one place, print it off, or add it to an eReader. Also, you can only get the resiliency exercises in the eBook version of the book.

1 zeerebel June 15, 2010 at 12:38 am

awesome !!! great read

2 John Miller June 15, 2010 at 9:26 am

Very well put together! The content may be available online but the ebook makes it much easier to navigate, annotate, bookmark, etc. Well worth the few dollars!

3 John Miller June 15, 2010 at 9:40 am

Very well put together! Even with most of the content available online, the ebook version is definitely worth the few bucks they’re charging for it! Nicely organized and digital versions make it possible to annotate, bookmark, etc. Thanks!!!

4 GS June 15, 2010 at 10:45 am

Good morning. bought the book. Looking forward to reading it. I happen to own a kindle and you mentioned that the book would work on that platform. I copied it into the kindle and it didn’t work (though the PDF) did. Are there any other instructions I should be aware of?
thanks,
gs

5 Alvin June 15, 2010 at 7:27 pm

Brett you and your crew never cease to amaze me with the constant flow of new ideas in how to take the next step with ones own manliness. Very Nice! Actually Steve Jobs is starting to come to mind when I think of AOM.

For example Brett & Kate = All things manly as Steve Jobs = Apple.

Thanks! Just another guy that think what you do here is AWESOME!

6 dovo straight razor June 15, 2010 at 7:41 pm

awesome ebook Brett & Kate McKay, can’t wait to read it!

7 Bootus McDoosh July 19, 2010 at 1:45 pm

It’s resilience – not resiliency. Though the latter is a word, it’s not proper in this context. Much like the improper ‘irregardless’, resilience MEANS what you think resiliency does.

I hear this mis-used constantly by announcers on TV sporting events, describing a player’s backbone and mettle. Wrong usage – period.