Man Cookbook Link Fixed

by Brett & Kate McKay on October 10, 2008 · 7 comments

in Blog

Hey gang. So, the deployment of the Man Cookbook hasn’t gone as smoothly as I planned. Come to find out, the link didn’t work for any of the email subscribers… all 7,000 of you. I’m deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

I’ve fixed the link, so if you subscribe by email, it should work for you now. Again, I appologize for trouble.

Brett

1 Mark Rough October 10, 2008 at 1:18 pm

Hi Brett,

The problem, at least on my end of things, is that I never received any email with a link. I’ve gotten all the others, but not that one.

Mark

2 Anup October 11, 2008 at 2:45 am

I am an RSS subscriber…and added an email subscription…but no cookbook.

But many thanks for the site and its content…very valuable.

3 Douglas von Roeder October 11, 2008 at 3:03 pm

This looks like a great resource and thank you for making it available.

One thing that I might ask is that you open the original document and put “jumpers” in so that when you click on the name of a recipe, the document scrolls you to that page.

Best regards,

Douglas von Roeder

4 Tracy October 12, 2008 at 8:45 am

I got the cookbook no problem, well except for the part of the recipes being completely GAY! C’mon! Spinach quiche? Milk bread in the hamburgers? TURKEY chilie? Anything cooked with ginger should not be in a mans cookbook. I give you an “A” for effort but it needed more stuff like this:
MANS MEATLOAF….
1 Pound cheap greasy hamburger still frozen.
1 Can tomato soup.
Slam the FROZEN beef into a baking dish or pan just big enough for it to fit. (Remember to wipe out the crumbs from the last time you used it.)
Pour soup over da meat.
Bake in oven or on exhaust manifold until you think its done!

5 Steve Danger Maslin October 12, 2008 at 5:45 pm

I subscribed by Email, and it worked fine before this point. Love the cook book. Its great.

6 Frank Rider December 11, 2009 at 7:38 am

I haven’t gotten the link for the book either, I kept trying too. Any ideas?

7 Aaron Demoret December 13, 2012 at 7:48 pm

I’ve been an e-mail subscriber for a while but have never seen a link for this cook book can I still get it?